Orchestra Class Rules:
1. Be Prepared
- Be in your seat, with instrument unpacked, music on stand, and pencil ready by one minute after the bell rings or class begins.
- Store your instrument in a safe place out of the way of traffic. Help with setting the rehearsal space up.
2. Be Respectful
- No talking, playing, or moving around while someone else is talking, performing, or teaching in the room. Raise your hand and wait to be called if you have a question.
- Leave the rehearsal space in the same state that you found it in. Only touch and play your own instrument.
- Be positive to yourself and to others. DON’T GIVE UP AND ALWAYS DO YOUR ABSOLUTE BEST!